Saragossa goes back to be the capital of the logistics with the Forum Pilot
28 March 2012
Durante more than a decade in the forums Pilot has debated about the chain of supply, of globalisation and of competitiveness; it has had the presence of more than 200 speakers of 15 countries and more than 10.000 assistants. The International Forum Pilot is considered like the greater congress of management of the chain of supply in Spain.
The lemma of this 12ª edition is ‘Innovation and competitive improvement'. The competitiveness of a company bases in his own competitiveness more the sum of all the companies that collaborate with her, inside the management of his chain of supply. For this, the integration with customers and providers is fundamental for the consolidation and growth to business level, as well as an important presence in markets of all the world.
The Forum Pilot 2012 goes to offer, during the days of the 18 and 19 April experiences of research of the constant innovation in the processes of manufacture and distribution of goods and services, with the aim to obtain the maximum efficiency to be able to be competitive in the international markets. Experiences of investigation applied, cooperation customer provider, optimisation of resources in situations of high risk, vision of the sector and demands of future, as well as the keys of the innovation, go to be the appearances to treat by the speakers of international size in the XII edition of the congress of reference of the management of the chain of supply in Spain.
The international Forum Pilot places inside the Program Aragon Company of the IAF, of the Department of Industry and Innovation of the Government of Aragon. To date, 1.700 companies have adhered to the program, realising performances of sensitisation and diffusion, learning, quality consultancy, investigation, diagnostics of competitiveness, conferences and days, edition of manuals, strategic lines, congresses and business recognitions, acting in 17 regions of all Aragon in the competitive improvement of the companies.
Speakers of the Forum Pilot 2012
- Ana Pastor, minister of Promotion. Government of Spain: Conference of honour
- Rosa García, adviser delegated of Siemens Spain: ‘Keys of the innovation'.
- Gonzalo Sanz, president of the Business Organisation of Logistics and Transport (ONE): ‘current Situation of the logistical surroundings and opportunities of competitiveness'
- Mozart Menezes, professor of Management of the Chain of Supply of the International Program of Logistics MIT-Saragossa – Saragossa Logistics Center ‘Management of the Supply Chain: important Decisions'
- Jesús Egido, director of Logistics of BSH Appliances Spain: ‘The competitive Logistics 2012'
- Juan Enrique Aparicio, general boss of the Operative Logistical Strength of Spanish Army: ‘Logistical Operating capacity'
Workshops of Logistical Innovation
- Tools for the improvement of the productivity. Given by Jesús Gómez, director of the Department Industrial Quality consultancy of Ayanet.
- Sigma+Read Model of productivity. Given by Javier Sobreviela, responsible of Learning in Industrial Organisation of Tecnipro Consultores-Group PFS.
Prizes Pilot to the logistical Excellence
The Prize Pilot to the logistical Excellence has reached this year his twelfth edition. It pretends to recognise the effort that the Aragonese companies are realising at present for the improvement of his activity and competitiveness by means of notable performances in the implantation, development and improvement of the logistical management.
The base of evaluation of the companies, takes into account especially these 7 points:
- Description of the activity of the company, logistical process and organisational model, in which they will place the place (or places) that has responsibilities of logistics.
- General description of the logistical process from planning of the demand until distribution and service to the customer.
- Data and ratios significant of the improvements in the efficiency of his activity, indicating evolution. indicators of productivity, forecasts...
- Activities of planning, procedures or norms of execution. Systems of measurement and control established
- Integration with rest of activities and management, special incidence in the support/integration to the commercial activity.
- Relations with customers/providers.
- Tools and computer models of management.
The companies finalists to the Prize Pilot 2012 to the Logistical Excellence are two big companies and three small and medium enterprises, that aspire to obtain the galardón that rewards the management of the chain of supply in Aragon, once finalised the process of selection by the committee organiser, selecting to five finalists. This year, the big companies finalists are Group Sesé and Airtex Products Spain; and the SMEs Packed of the Pyrenees, Lizaga-Ubalde S.L. And Procoard, S.L.
The process gone on down the companies until turning into hard finalists 7 months and concludes on 19 April with the jury's decision and the ceremony of delivery.