Coca-Tail Enterprises Nederland incorporates the technology of current divided Orbio
16 May 2012
The technology of current divided Orbio, available in the dispenser, Orbio 5000-Sc produces a solution of cleaning that substitutes to many of the chemical products used in the daily cleaning.
This solution conserves his effective properties of cleaning during weeks if it stores in an enclosed container. Clean big variety of vertical surfaces and horizontals, from windows and encimeras until azulejos and carpets. Can use in processes of pulverización and also with a cloth, in fregadoras of floors, cleaners without contact, extractores of moquetas and many more.
With the end to measure the efficiency of the solution of cleaning produced by Orbio 5000-Sc and compare his performance with the one of the chemical products of conventional cleaning, the plant of Coca-Tail Enterprises in the Low Countries formed part of a study during eight weeks.
Groups of personnel of cleaning of the plant of production of Dongen used the prototype Orbio 5000-Sc to produce solution of cleaning in situ and clean floors of ceramics and floors of cement no sealed in the areas of production and distribution of the plant of Coca Tail.
The same solution used for distinct surfaces of the floor, for example, equipment of stainless steel used in the chain of production and for the transport. During the study, the groups of cleaning used his equipment and usual processes of cleaning, that is to say, cubes and cloths for the cleaning of other different surfaces to the floor, as well as the usual machines to clean the floor.
While, carried out the study used five machines Tennant property of Coca-Tail Enterprises:
- A barredora-fregadora M20, conventional way, with cylindrical brushes of polipropileno
- A fregadora 5680 of accompanying driver, conventional way, with cylindrical brushes of nylon
- Three fregadoras T3 of accompanying driver, conventional way, with brushes of disk in nylon.
To clean the floors, the participants in the study used the solution produced by Orbio 5000-Sc in place of the alcaline detergent of the Tennant Tenn610.
For the rest of surfaces for cleaning used this solution in place of the chemical products of multipurpose cleaning with neutral PH.
Solution of effective cleaning
Success of study
In general, the participants in the study on Orbio 5000-Sc realised in the installations of Coca-Tail Enterprises in the Low Countries informed on big quantity of advantages in the utilisation of the solution of 5000-Sc:
- Equal or better performance in the cleaning of floors and other surfaces
- Reduction of 10.200 litres in 3 years of chemical components that would use daily following the previous model of cleaning (estimate realised by Coca-Tail)
- Reduction of 374 kilos in 3 years of scraps generated by the packaging of chemical products that would use daily (estimate realised by Coca-Tail)
- total Saving of 29.500 euros in 3 years, included the cost of the machines 5000-Sc (estimate realised by Coca-Tail).
- Basing in the excellent results offered by this study, the plant of Coca-Tail Enterprises in the Low Countries has commissioned and installed two units of the 5000-Sc.
Orbio Split Stream-Technologie
Using only waters of the tap, salt and electricity, Orbio 5000-Sc produces in sity and by means of the process of electrólisis, a solution of multipurpose cleaning. This solution contains a low concentration of hydroxide of sodium (NaOH) able to disintegrate organic dirt, stains, lubricantes, oils, fats and dirt to base of proteins.
The technology of current divided Orbio allows the effective cleaning of hard and soft surfaces, floors and no floors (walls, glasses, encimeras, etc.), using fregadoras, extractores of moquetas, pulverizadores, cloths or others. Besides it minimises the common risks of health and hygiene linked to the traditional chemical products.
The solution of the Orbio 5000-Sc substitutes with efficiency to the majority of the chemical products used during the conventional daily cleaning. This solution reduces the environingingmental impact caused by the processes associated with the packaging, distribution, manipulation and waste linked to the use of the traditional chemical products.