Already selected ten participants of the 1st contest national vegetables carved
October 7, 2010
You have already been selected to ten professionals who will participate in the first national contest of carved fruit and vegetables the next day 22 of October of 2101 within Fruit fusion, the gastronomy of fruit and vegetables Congress organised by Ifema and Fepex in collaboration with madridfusión and the Ministry of environment and Rural and marine affairs.
The ten participants have been selected by a panel of experts based on their training and experience and come from nine autonomous communities.
The 10 final participants are:
- Rogelio Albusac Sánchez, Huelva (Andalusia)
- Juan Fernandez Gines, Ibiza (Baleares)
- Ignacio Martín Tolaba, Getafe (Madrid)
- Fatima Otero Hernandez, Badajoz, Extremadura, Spain
- José Antonio Román, Tarragona (Catalonia)
- Peter Rufo Astinza, Gipuzkoa, Basque country)
- Sea Sevillano Benítez, Mallorca (Baleares)
- Jesus Vega cabins, (Madrid)
- Jesus Veiga Estévez, Pontevedra (Galicia)
- José Francisco Villaplana García, Aldaia (Valencia)
The contest will begin at 11: 30 with a timed test of 90 minutes for the performance of a piece and prizes will be delivered to the 10.
The jury shall consist of a panel of technical experts will include Judit Comes, current European Champion's size of watermelons. The first, second and third place prizes will be awarded and all participants will receive a diploma.
For more information about the contest and how to get tickets to see: www.madridfusion.net.